Wednesday, May 23, 2012

THE BOOK OF POO #7 - The Infamous Bob Barnnett | James Only

Hey there fRiends! Back because you voted for it (either that or you just can't get rid of me) here is the Book of Poo# 7!!! Here's the story folks, so I'm on my way to a show to meet up with Glenn Danzig for an interview. That's right fRiends the long awaited interview with Glenn Danzig. So after a few hours of driving and bags of Gummi Bears later, we get lost and we're at this big ass Sheep Convention. So okay we're stuck with no way to interview Glenn and we see none other than Vampiro's boss, Bob Barnett. I caught up with Mr.Barnett and here's what he had to say...

James Only: Hey there, I know you from somewhere!

Mr.Barnett: No you don't, I've never seen you before... ::looks nervous::

James Only: OH I KNOW,YOU'RE BOB BARNETT, VAMPIRO'S MANAGER!!

Mr.Barnett: Yeah...okay you got me...what do you want?

James Only: Just a little of your time, I'm James Only, I'm an interviewer

Mr.Barnett: Oh another one of Jerry's kids without a real name or address. Okay but make it quick, I'm putting alot of money on that prized sheep over there! ::Points to prized sheep::

James Only: Uhh...we'll not get into that...

James Only: So, I hear Vampiro's starting to wear clown makeup now...

Mr.Barnett: That's it, I'm going to go post on Negguy's Board!!

James Only: But...I just asked about the makeup...

Mr.Barnett: I see my name or Vamp's here-expect visitors. Stick to Misfits stuff-you'll have a clean board. Capiche?

James Only: The hell are you talking about?! This is an interview!

Mr.Barnett: Do you even know what its about?

James Only: Yeah...

Mr.Barnett: SHEEP MAN, SHEEP!! ::points at prized sheep again::

James Only: right....

James Only: Y'know, I heard Vampiro lost the lawsuit and THAT'S why he went to clown makeup...

Mr.Barnett: There was no legal action by Homonly.He changed it bc he was recording with ICP. And next week he's changing it again.

James Only: Is that a fact?

Mr.Barnett: Do I like sheep?

James Only: Uhh....no comment...moving along...

Mr.Barnett: Yep that sheep is gonna win..I'm gonna be rich!!

James Only: yeah..... right....

James Only: Rolling in the dough eh?

Mr.Barnett: He getting more $ from ICP than the combined salaries the 3 other Fits are getting paid by Homonly. No career-right. He's on TV every week-and has signings booked throughout the summer.

James Only: The Green Hell are you rambling about?!

James Only: So what would you say about the guy who manages Vampiro?

Mr.Barnett: Typical Retard

James Only: Is that so?

Mr.Barnett: Yeah, isn't my sheep great or what? ::all cheery::

James Only: So anything you'd like to say about the fRiends?

Mr.Barnett: Oh No-I'm Scared-Homonly's fans will call my house!

James Only: On no I'm scared of thirteen year olds in clown makeup!

Mr.Barnett: You post shit-expect to get it thrown back in your face!!

James Only: Yeah.. (The Hell's he rambling about now?!)

Mr.Barnett: Jerry didn't sue anybody. Jerry was tossed out of WCW-he didn't try to keep out of wrestling!

James Only: Would you quote that?

Mr.Barnett: Do I like Clowns?

James Only: Moving along...

Mr.Barnett: In fact Homonly has a ring at his house.My pleasure educating the less fortunate.

James Only: So YOU'RE the one schooling those kids!!

Mr.Barnett: What a surprise.

James Only: What?

Mr.Barnett: MY SHEEP LOST!! DAMMIT! Damn...retards.... ::starts twitching::

James Only: Well it was nice talking to you,Mr.Barnett, now I'm gonna go now....bye!!

Mr.Barnett: Hey where are you going?! I thought we were posting!?

James Only: LATER!! ::runs to poo crew van and takes off::

Mr.Barnett: I'LL GET YOU, HOMONLY, AND YOUR LITTLE fRiends TOO!!! Mo: I thought we'd never get rid of him...

James Only: Yeah I know....

Okay, so what did we learn today fRiends? That crime doesn't pay and neither does betting on prized sheep!!

Jiggle the handle,close the lid, this one is gone...


LEGAL STUFF: The Book of Poo and related sources are registered trademarks of James Only and James Only, only (no pun intended) so if you don't like it you can take a long walk off a short pier, jerkface! The Book of Poo is done soley for entertainment purposes, so you can kiss my strawberry shortcake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment