Wednesday, May 23, 2012

THE BOOK OF POO #6 - Mo The Great | James Only

Mo the Great

Hey there Poo fRiends! I know, Its been awhile since a book was to come out. I was looking around and in the deep dark corner of the Poo Vault,I found a very rare discussion with Mo the Great and Doyle. I guess you could say that this conversation started it all with Kryst the Conqueror. This is the Book of Poo 6!!!

Jerry: (Talking very fast) Hey bro, listen up! I Got this great idea for a new band, since that asshole Glenn stole our name! Us in furry boots, and viking helmets, and we take on all the evil in the world, and my name is gonna be Mo the Great right?, and you can be Doyle and.........

Doyle: (interrupting) Do I get to play the guitar?

Jerry: Yeah man it will be cool! And theres these Mega-mites that are attacking, and there are no swear words on the album because that would be bad and we're good guys and theres this guy named Kryst right?.....

Doyle:(Interrupting Jerry) But I get to play guitar.....

Jerry : Yeah!, and we conqeur all these places! And we are superheroes, but not ordinary super heroes y'know? We'll be futuristic Vikings and like anti-Danzig guys ,and we fight evil, and....

Doyle:(Interrupting Jerry)When do I get to play guitar?

Jerry: Ya gotta understand where the message is coming from , man ..the Mega-mites, they march and stuff right? and you got a sword, and....

Doyle:(Pulls out Annihilator) and I get to wheel it right?

Jerry: Hey slow down bro! Okay, so we're wheeling our swords for the lord, right? and we got furry boots and helmets right?

Doyle:(Starts Tuning Up) BIG helmets?

Jerry: YEAH! Then we'll have these swords that we wheel right?

Doyle: BIG swords?

Jerry: YEAH!! Then Kryst will be some singer guy that's never done a metal band before right...

Doyle: Cool, so what do we do about our hair?

Jerry: I was just getting to that!!! We'll just be extra clever and call them "Godlylocks", don't worry, nobody'll notice.

Doyle: Soo...these Mega Mites what do they do?

Jerry: They March all over the place, weren't you paying attention before? Ok so then we'll get this drummer guy named Murph that nobody's ever heard of

Doyle: Who's Murph?

Jerry: SEE WHAT I TELL YA? ::really enthusiastic::

Jerry: OH YEAH!!! AND THERE'S THIS THING WE USE ITS CALLED A "THUNDER THRUSTER" RIGHT?! THEN we'll call the high commander and tell him of this siege we're under.

Doyle: Ahh I see....

Jerry: I'm telling you, its gonna be great!!! BESIDES, if this doesn't work we'll just reform the Misfits,and since I know Glenn won't "walk among us", then we'll just get some regular kid who's never heard of the Misfits and get him to sing. So not only do we piss Glenn off, but we'll also go on some big ass wrestling show and put out two brand new albums..piss Glenn off..and...

Doyle:Do I get to play guitar?

Jerry: Yeah of course....You can be Doyle BUT THIS TIME, you can add some long ass title like WOLFGANG VON FRANKENSTEIN on to the end of it....and I'll just change my name back to Jerry Only...

Doyle: ::Turns Up Amp and starts to play::

***THE END***

Well there you have it fRiends! The whole story of how Kryst the Conqueror came to be!!! So keep your eyes on the mailbox, you just never know when the ol' Book o' Poo might pop up. Close the lid,jiggle the handle, this one is gone.


The Book of Poo is a trademark of James Only, so if you don't know that by now you need a ninja kick to the head, you spinach chin!!

I'd like to thank Lexx and Mo the Not So Great for their help on this issue and I'd also like to thank all the people who've subscribed and continue to support the Book of Poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment