Thursday, October 13, 2011

THE BOOK OF POO #2 - The Epic of Bobby Steele | James Only

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! (and James Only's amusement) The Book of Poo!! ISSUE#
2!!!



Well well well Fiends. Here's the story. Mychael Amaurosis and I were sitting
around the TV eating Subs and watching Space Ghost when none other than BOBBY
STEELE came kicking down Myke's door.



James Only: What in the Green Hell?!!



Bobby: Fiend, pardon my entrance. I didn't want take two weeks trying to get an
interview to what Jerry took two weeks to spew to Jerry Only.



Myke: Umm.. you just kicked down my door. I thought you couldn't kick down a
casket lid.



Bobby: CHEAP SHOT, TRYING TO MOCK A PERSON'S DISABILITY! Anyone who's seen THE
UNDEAD knows that I just stand for the most part.



Myke: No, you're going to pay for that fucking door!



Bobby: I think I sold close to 100 shirts last year...at $10.00. I sold about 50
45's - at $4.00. I gave away the stickers at most shows. The audience, it's very
little. I think I make my point here.



Myke: I don't care about that, you're buying me a new FUCKING door! You have
money from the Misfits to cover that damn door!



Bobby: I have stated publicly that I am receiving my royalties, but I am still
trying to get my share of the advances on the box set.



James Only: What? I don't care! You are annoying, like that damn Vampiro guy and
your stoopid hate campaign!



Bobby: The only hate campaign is the one that Jerry spread and that he's also
implying to get you to hate Vampiro



Myke: Will you shut up and buy me a NEW DOOR?



Bobby: Pay up and I'll shut up. I was hoping you would have just given me the
money as you had assured the people at the IRS you would do.



James Only: Maybe you didn't say the magic word...



Myke: The only money I OWE you is the disablilty money!



James Only: You do? ::Looks in Awe::


Bobby: That's right. I collect a meager disability check that barely covers my
living expenses. All $.0001 of your taxes go to me...if it's that much.



James Only: Sounds good to me...



Myke: Yeah, I am a CHEAP ASS! ::now Bobby is stealing Myke's TV::



Myke: GIVE ME BACK MY TV!! YOU'RE STEALING MY TV!



James Only: WHAT IN THE GREEN HELL ARE YOU DOING??? SPACE GHOST IS ON!!!!!



Bobby: Like my 'stealing' THE UNDEAD trademark from you?



Myke: What in the hell???



James Only: Umm...what's he rambling about?



James Only: DUDE!! SPACE GHOST IS ON, PUT IT BACK!!!



Bobby: Only a seriously hate filled bigot would try to throw such comments
around. ::Puts down the tv::



Myke: I am NOT a hate-filled bigot!



James Only: I am, ya big jerk!



::Bobby steals James's Captain America Comics::



James Only: GIVE ME MY COMICS BACK, JERKFACE!!



Bobby: Open the books and remove the element of suspicion that YOU created by
being so secretive about your actions.



Myke: JUST BUY ME A NEW DOOR AND GIVE JAMES BACK HIS COMICS!!!!



James Only: and how do you plan to get outta here?



Bobby: I can't run, and seeing as how I'm playing and singing, I'm glued to the
mic.



Myke: What about my door?



Bobby: Jerry is the one witholding info about the money.



Myke: AHEM!! MY DOOR??!!!



Bobby: I'm sure I even have something in writing from him that says that he is
responsible for the distibution of the money - he's just trying to take you for
a ride.



James Only: BE QUIET!! I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU AGAIN, SPACE GHOST IS ON!!!



Myke: Yeah, I know



Bobby: My lawyer has not told me to be quiet, and even if he did - I have a mind
of my own and do what I want.



Myke: THIS IS MY DAMN HOUSE!!!



Bobby: Stick to one question at a time, and you might get a better response. You
are not the only person in the world who has questions about this.



James Only: You need "your money" why don't you ask Jerry? He's a nice guy.



Bobby: I've been trying to find him for 10 years.-the tall guy with the black
shit under his eyes?



Myke: WHAT??!!



James Only: Gee...sounds like he's pretty hard to find...



Myke: QUIT WHINING!



Bobby: If you want to see whining - go look at some of Jerry's old interviews.



James Only: So why don't you cry about it?



Bobby: It's typical of bullies to cry, like you are doing for Jerry, when the
tables are turned.



James Only: ...we're not crying... ::looks lost::



Myke: soo, you're not gonna pay for my door are you?



Bobby: You nailed it on the head. This is reality. Don't go blaming the victims
here.



James Only: So what makes you think you can just bounce in here and "steele" my
Captain America comics?



Bobby: You are the fiend club, I was a MISFIT..and you'll never be s--- with
that attitude.



Myke: The hell?



James Only: We just wanted to watch Space Ghost!



Bobby: Get off your ass and go see an UNDEAD show and maybe you'll change your
mind.



Myke: Are you crazy??



Bobby: You can't argue a valid point, so you cheapen youreslf to throwing
insults, and repeating slander.



:::All of a sudden the IRS come looking for Bobby Steele and he takes off:::



Well Fiends, that was an unexpected visit from Mr.Steele himself!!! We weren't
gonna release this "slander" but Myke Amaurosis convinced me otherwise. Once
again the Book of Poo brings you mindless and absolutely stupid news on Misfits
and EX-MEMBERS for that matter.



Jiggle the handle, close the lid, this one is gone.






LEGAL STUFF: the Book of Poo is a copyrighted trademark of James Only and James
Only, Only. So if you think you can do a better job, you deserve a kick in the
arse. The Book of Poo is done solely for Entertainment Purposes and for James
Only's amusement, Only.



Highlight for Ghost Message! You are now in ONLY VISION! Muhuhuhahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment